- Romeo and Juliet
- Death at a Funeral
- Moulin Rouge
- Cruel Intentions
- Knocked Up
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- 48 Shades of Brown by Nick Earls
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (yes, I know, I know. Be quiet)
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- The Time-Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
My guilty pleasure
Since I’m already breaking the rules, I’m going to share a guilty pleasure that doesn’t actually fit into any of the above genres. But it’s still entertainment, so I’m not straying too far. My guilty pleasure is… reality television. Right now, as I’m writing this, I’m watching Big Brother Australia (nomination night!) and taping X Factor Australia. I also quite enjoy Misbehaving Mums to Be and World’s Strictest Parents. I even like Border Security. Yes, it’s a very, very guilty pleasure!
Do you have favourite genres or are your favourites all over the place like mine?