So I just realised I forgot to mention something last week – I was interviewed on JC Martin Fighter Writer’s blog!
I had heaps of fun answering JC’s questions and found some of them quite challenging, particularly trying to sum up Tangled in 10 words or less. (My answer: Can country teenagers Seb and Ceara survive inner-city uni?)
In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I decided to shamelessly steal her idea take inspiration from JC and have my own regular writer interview on Tuesdays. I’ll have a few standard questions, but there’ll also be some HOT SEAT questions that will change every week.
- What genre(s) do you write?
- Tell us about your current WIP (or recently completed work) in 25 words or less.
- or if you’re really up for a challenge, tell us about your current WIP… in a limerick! (can be over 25 words)
- Tell us a little about your writing process.
- Most of us write part time. How do you spend your time when you aren’t writing?
- Who or what are your biggest writing inspirations?
- What have been the biggest challenges you’ve faced as a writer?
Plus the random HOT SEAT questions!
If you’d like a turn in the HOT SEAT, leave a comment or drop me an email. 😀